At New York Fashion Week Target debuted their upcoming collections on the runway in a most entertaining display that can be described as a vibrant Target commercial in real life. With animated light effects and choreographed performances in between looks by red and white clad dancers, the circular runway and stadium type seating was well fitting for the brand's exhibit.
Spotting beauty trends left and right throughout all of fashion week, the hair trends seem to resonate the most. It was all about wavy and natural. Models at the Target Runway were looking lively and vivacious with their bouncing waves and bold lip color. Pairing perfectly with the prints and bright hues of the clothing, the beauty styles seen on the catwalk are ones anyone can replicate.
Here is how I recreated the wavy hair style seen at the Target Fashion Show using a few key products and steps to get my California waves:
- Blow Dry with a round medium size brush
- Work in a dime size portion of Soy Renewal Argan Oil on the ends of your hair
- Spray TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protecting Spray prior to using your hair wand.
|The right product and investing in a good hair wand are the ingredients for great waves!|
- Wrap each selection of hair around the wand (set at 400°) and hold for 4-8 seconds.
|Always use the protective glove when using a hair wand.|
- Finish off with loosening the waves with your fingers then mist in Healthy Hair Soy Touchable Hair Spray.
|I like to use soy hair products as often as I can.|
|At the check-in for the Target Runway at New York Fashion Week|
|Beach Style Wavy Hair spotted on the runway at the Target Fashion Show|
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.